There are loads of sites out there that have cocktails recipes. And some of them even dare to post special Halloween cocktails recipes. Which is pretty cool.
However, in my experience they’re often flawed. One of the bigegst problems being that you need to go out and buy a load of very specific ingredients, which is expensive, and wasteful (if you don’t use them after Halloween).
Therefore, I have decided to post some cocktails that (1) I have tried and tested and (2) shouldn’t leave you with a cupboard full of useless bottles after Halloween.
Here’s the first couple.
No, me neither.
However, it’s okay when mixed with other things. And although ‘slime’ doesn’t sound like a nice mixer, it works with this drink.
This is my own take on a drink that I found online. It’s particularly cool because of its green colour. Look!
- 1 1/2 parts Tequila (preferably white)
- 1 part Curaçao (the blue stuff)
- 1 part pineapple juice
- 1 part mango juice
- Rim a margarita glass with salt.
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain over ice into the prepared margarita glass.
Nothing to do with Bill Murray, just a pretty simple cocktail with a spooky twist.
Melon liqueur is a very useful Halloween cocktail ingredient, so I recommend it as one of your Halloween ‘must buys’.
The idea is, that the drink is spooky green, tastes nice, and if done properly, the Irish cream looks like a spooky figure in the glass… WoooOOooOOOoo!
- 1 oz peach schnapps
- 1 oz melon liqueur
- 3-5 drops of Irish cream liqueur
- Pour the peach schnapps and melon liqueur into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Add the Irish cream drop by drop into the center of the drink.
You can see links to our other Halloween Cocktails below – check them out!